Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday and the Accidental Breakfast

More therapy this morning at the plaza.  Looking forward to seeing Dr. Schlosser again to reevaluate Ceil's Dilantin dose and hopefully find a way to increase her energy level during the day. 
I made Ceil eggs, bacon, and toast for breakfast this morning.  What I didn't realize, is that when I plated the food I made a face.  I only noticed it when I put it on the table.  I then quickly had the breakfast say, "good morning Ceil", which made Ceil smile and giggle.  Then I had to get a picture.  I am grateful for each day to be a part of Ceil's recovery, and that Ceil can find enjoyment and pleasure in the simple things, while living in her own home.

This was one of those "happy accidents" that made Ceil and I smile. 
















At the plaza for PT and OT.  Ceil did really well today.  The PT tried the treadmill, but Ceil was not ready for it just yet.  However, Ceil did gave it a college try.



In OT, Ceil was relearning things that were once second nature.  She did very well and used a lot of creative thinking to get the job done.



































“Become aware that there are no accidents in our intelligent universe. Realize that everything that shows up in your life has something to teach you. Appreciate everyone and everything in your life.” - Wayne Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment