Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday Update

Ceil was up and doing fine this morning.  We were off early to look for a birthday card and gift for Claude.  Ceil and Claude have been friends for many years, and Claude has been a great help to Ceil over the years when she needed things fixed around the house.  We are hoping to have a birthday dinner for Claude today.  We will see how things work out.

Big fat marshmallows!

This is the perfect card for Claude!  A monkey card!
Linda with the birthday cupcakes.  Did I surprise you?
Claude was happily surprised by the cupcakes

Ceil and Claude ready to enjoy some dessert!

2 comments:

  1. So, Claude gets big, fat marshmallows and a monkey face for his birthday, eh? I say, yes! All right!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, OK. Claude can have birthday cupcakes, too. I hope Mom sang Happy Birthday to Claude in a nice, loud voice. In fact, I'm sure she did! Two more days, Mom, and you can sing Happy Birthday to me in a nice, loud voice, too. I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete