Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Update - with Denise

Ceil was up early this morning getting ready for Denise to come and take her to a memorial service at Holy Spirit church.  Afterward, they spent some quality time together.  Denise will be writing the story soon, so check back for more details.
For the first time in this blog's history we have a guest writer to report on Ceil's day:
Mom and I had a busy morning today. Our first stop was Holy Spirit Church to visit with the Sukfa family for Andy Sufka's funeral. All the Sufka's gave mom big hugs and kisses and were as happy to see her as she was to see them. Mom was very touched by this outpouring of affection. Vicki Sufka and mom reminisced as they looked over the photos that were displayed. After we left the wake mom and I headed to Cross Roads to shop. Mom helped me pick out some pretty things for Hannah and myself. We then headed for Target to pick up supplies for soap making, but decided whatever we needed could be gotten at mom's house so no real reason to spend money. After shopping we headed to Brigettes for their delicious melt in your mouth tomato dumpling soup. The half order of hot beef sandwiches with gravy and mashed potatoes were a perfect compliment to the soup, yummy. After lunch we headed back to moms for a well needed nap. Thanks for a great morning mom, Denise


And thank you Denise for the wonderful day for Ceil!

4 comments:

  1. Denise will be writing the story? What story? Does it involve a couple of mischievous older brothers? Oh-oh. Dale and I are in trouble now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as you should be ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. also

    those flowers are trillium, wakerobin, birthroot -- much as I love morning gloria's ... as my children use to say, loving Gloria as they did...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're going to smoke you out yet, Anonymous! I swear!! We got a hint. All we have to do is figure out who's kids love Gloria. Is it you, Karen? I'm going on Facebook right now to ask who's kids love Gloria!

    Anyhow, sounds like a fund day with Denise. But, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Everyday's a fun day with Denise.

    ReplyDelete