Friday, September 9, 2011

T.G.I.F (Thank God it's Festerday)

Brian, aka, Fester and Micki will be coming to spend the morning with Ceil.  Photos and a story to follow.
Another beautiful for getting out and exploring MN.  Brian, Micki, and Ceil went to the historic Grave's home and farm.  Then it was off to the Bend in the River Regional Park for more exploring.  Then it was off to Royalton for lunch at the Log Bar.

Ceil and Micki, down on the farm


It was a beautiful to explore the park
                                               Ceil and Fester at the Log Bar in Royalton

4 comments:

  1. I don't know. Mom looks pretty happy at that Log Bar. Better cut her off from the root beer! From now on, Mom, one is your limit for the root beer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please sure to read my comments from the last couple of days, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the blog had a visitor from Nagyvenyim, Fejer. Wow, Mom! You're becoming internationally famous. Now, if I could just figure out where Nagyvenyim, Fejer is. Isn't that some kind of crater on the moon or Mars? So, scratch my earlier remark. You're becoming galactically famous, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, got it. Fejer is Hungary. Nagyvenyim is south of Budapest about 30 miles. OK. I'm glad we got that cleared up. Sorry, Mom. You're back to just being internationally famous, not galactically famous. Oh well. I guess that will always be the dream, to be galactically famous.

    ReplyDelete