Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Update- Turkey Dinner

Ceil was up bright and early to get ready for a special turkey dinner that was being made in her new stove. The turkey dinner turned out good. Everyone brought a side or dessert and no one left the table hungry. Thank you Doug for the homemade pumpkin pie (and dinner rolls). Thank you Mickie and Brian for the wild rice hotdish. Thank you Denise for the wine and dinner rolls. Thank you Kevin and Collen for the pumpkin mousse and applecake with caramel sauce. Kaite and Stevie stopped by later with "the little man" and everyone, including Ceil, was happy to see Christopher. Ceil is now waching the Vikings Packers game. She is decked out in her Vikings outfit (including purple nail polish and viking earrings). Go Vikes! Tomorrow Ceil will be spending the day with Denise. Denise will put her to work- perhaps stir up a batch of apple wine???


 




2 comments:

  1. A jester hat in Vikings' colors for Christopher. Is there a message in there some where? Probably. But, I'm not going to worry about it. I'm more worried about missing the turkey dinner! Darn! Pumpkin pie! Pumpkin mousse! Pumpkin turkey! Oh man. Life is good when you have pumpkin turkey to nibble on!

    Anyhow, be sure to see my comments from the last couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to all the couches? I thought Mom had a strict policy: Everyone gets their own couch at Mom's! We've been reduced to folding chairs. OK, OK. I got the idea. Next time I come to visit Mom, I'll bring my own couch!

    ReplyDelete