Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday is Doug Day III

Thursday has become Doug day, and that means getting out of the house for a while and breathing the fall air.  Today was a simple outing, with a stop at Crossroads, and then to Dickie's. (who'd a thunk?), and then back for a nice afternoon nap.  Many thanks to Doug for being there for Ceil, and letting me get out of the house for a while.  As a full-time caregiver, those three hours mean a lot.
Ceil was all smiles at Target this morning.

Ceil enjoyed watching, It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown



1 comment:

  1. I'd a thunk it, I'd a thunk! In fact, thunk it, I did! While I was watching It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, no less!

    I'm all smiles when I go to Target, too! To me, that means upscale living, you bet!

    Be sure to see my comments from the last couple of days, too! They're winners, as usual, I swear!

    ReplyDelete