Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday - Girls Day!

Ceil was up and standing tall this morning.  She is looking forward to Annie, Karen, Denise, and Hanna coming to spend the day with her.  Kind of a mini girls weekend.  Should be fun, and Denise will be taking pictures for the blog.  Later, the whole gang came to visit.  Kevin and Colleen, Wayne and Mary, Brian, along with the girls it was a full house and lots of excitement for Ceil.  This is what being at home is all about.  Enjoy the pictures below.
Look mom, no hands!

Standing tall and looking great!

Karen and Ceil enjoying a quiet moment

The gang at the plant nursery

Wayne and Mary came to visit with Ceil!

Annie and Ceil


Running through the jungle

Enjoying a KFC dinner with Kevin and Fester

Ceil really enjoyed the evening

                                     Everyone kicking back after dinner and enjoying the evening

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed the trip to the nursery. We were enjoying the snow still covering the ground.

    I'd be kicking back after a KFC dinner, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need your help...I'm trying to locate a lady name Ceil whom I purchased a beautiful copper water fountain at the National Restaurant Association (NRA)Show in Chicago. If my memory is correct, it was 1991. The lady I had the pleasure of meeting at the booth was Ceil, and she crafted the fountain I have. In fact her name is on one of the leaves. Please let me know if I have the right person.

    Thanks,

    Perry

    ReplyDelete