Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday

Doug will be coming to take Ceil to her therapy this morning at the plaza.  Speech and PT are the schedule for this morning.  Many thanks to Doug for all the help and support!  It means a lot to Linda and I.  Doug and Ceil did go to lunch after therapy.  They also did some running around town.  Ceil, Linda, and I will be going on an outing later today, (weather permitting) to get out and enjoy the holiday decorations and people watch.  The weather won out today.  We will try again tomorrow to go on the outing.  Ceil has been delighted will all the wonderful Christmas cards she has received from friends and family.  Thank you all and have a very blessed Christmas!


Ceil is ready for the Vikes game tonight.  Go Vikes!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I think that's more Christmas cards than I've gotten in my whole life! Good for you, Mom.

    I'm with you, too, Mom. Go Vikes!

    ReplyDelete