Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday

The snow is gently falling now, and Ceil is watching it fall outside the picture window.  She enjoyed a waffle breakfast with Linda and I this morning.  Larry also called and talked to Ceil and Linda.  Ceil always enjoys the calls from Larry.  I am sure today will be a quiet and uneventful day for all of us.  We did go to the mall to people watch and window shop today.  We beat the rush, so It was a nice quiet time at the mall.










Beautiful Christmas trees and good lookin' ladies at Macy's.







Ceil really enjoyed the gift and letter from Ken.

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, I want a waffle breakfast, too.

    A letter and a present from Ken? That's more than I got from him, that's for sure. I'm sure I'll get a (collect) call from him on Christmas, though. What a thoughtful guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gift is a charm for health...it is not to be untied or it will lose it's blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you better not untie it, then.

    ReplyDelete