Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday- Girls day out

Ceil was ready and raring to go this morning.  Chris, Karen and Annie had a big day planned for Ceil.  The gals had shopping, food and fun on the agenda.  The gals took Ceil to Target for the morning coffee run....then it was off for lots of shopping around the mall.  They headed to Byerly's after the mall to pick up food for lunch and dinner.  Soup was on the menu for lunch and pot roast for dinner.  Between the four of them, they figured out how to cook the pot roast.  From what it sounds like the pot roast turned out great.  I suspect they also had leftover birthday cake- yum! Tomorrow the girls have a morning planned with Ceil.  Annie and Chris are treating Ceil to a manicure...we'll see what else might happen.
Pictures to follow if I can find the camera.


1 comment:

  1. Disco, disco duck! If you don't know what I mean, read my comments from yesterday.

    It took four ladies to figure out what Mom can do blindfolded, cook a pot roast? That's OK. I can hardly handle making my own oatmeal in the morning. So, we understand.

    Anyhow, I would be remiss if I didn't say: Hello, Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Have fun during your visit, Ann and Chris! I'm sure you will because you always do!

    ReplyDelete