Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Update - Keeping the Faith

Ceil was up at 7:30 this morning.  She is doing great and enjoyed a nice breakfast.  I am so glad that St. Pete's took the time to contact us about Ceil receiving communion at home.  Her friend Bea  made the initial request and got the ball rolling for this to happen.  Thanks to Bea for taking the time to care for Ceil's spiritual needs and faith, which is such an important part of her life.  Today will be a quiet day for Ceil, with the usual therapies and activities we do at home.






Ceil receiving communion from a deacon of the church.

1 comment:

  1. The Christmas cookies arrived yesterday. I immediately ate a bunch and totally ruined my appetite for supper, and I didn't care! In fact, I might do it again tonight. I'm not guaranteeing Noriko any cookies will be left when she gets back from Japan at the end of January.

    Yes, I have my Christmas cookies and all is right with the world.

    Glad to see Mom is getting Communion. I know it means a lot to her.

    ReplyDelete