Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday

So far, nothing planned for today.  It will be a quiet Sunday for Ceil, with a couple in-home activities planned for the morning.  We will see what the rest of the day will hold for Ceil.  Well, Denise came by for a surprise visit, and Ceil was delighted to see her walk in the door.  They visited and caught up on family and work news and\ Denise stayed for lunch.  Denise brings such an upbeat and positive energy to the house, and Ceil is all smiles listening to her funny stories.  A very nice visit indeed.  Larry also called and talked with Ceil for a while.  So, all in all a nice afternoon for Ceil.

1 comment:

  1. You didn't watch any football? Mom said she had pancakes for breakfast. I said I had pancakes, too, with 3 bananas! She laughed. But, I had too many bananas and had to get rid of them the only way I knew how. Now, I feel like climbing a tree.

    ReplyDelete