Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sunny and Cold Tuesday

Ceil is doing great this morning.  She is enjoying scrambled eggs, toast, and sliced banana for breakfast,  We did range of motion this morning and will do the EMPI and recumbent bike today.  The goal is to get the left and right side to work as a team so that the brain can start feeding the right arm and leg signals to move and function more independently.  No outside activity due to the dangerously cold temps, but we will have plenty to do indoors today.  Cela came to visit Ceil today.  It was a nice time for them to get caught up on what has been happening over the holidays.  A nice dinner and then the Biggest Loser.  Ceil loves to watch this show with Linda.








Ceil on the recumbent bike, now a part of the living room.









Cela, sharing photos and stories with Ceil this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Noriko.

    Breakfast sounded great. Why do Mom's breakfasts always sound so great, better than my oatmeal? Maybe I should take the hint and start livening up my breakfasts. Nah. I'm too boring. I'll stick to my oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete