Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday- Denise Day

Ceil spent the day at Denise and Bill's today (Rob and Linda had to deliver some furniture to their son Robbie in Cambridge).  Ceil loves spending time at the Fletchers and they enjoy having Ceil come to visit.  Ceil had brunch with the Fletcher family.  Ceil had a nice nap, then had tea time, which was perfect on this cold winter day.  New Year's Eve soup was served for dinner...it was as good tonight as it was two evenings ago.  Ceil is now at home in her jammies watching "The Next Great Baker"....who's going to the boxtruck (baby) on tonight's show?  Not sure what the plans are tomorrow...perhaps Doug and Dickies?

3 comments:

  1. Is that a Stanford sweatshirt I spy Hannah wearing? All right. I'm glad to see Hannah is wearing a Stanford sweatshirt just like her grandmother does. Like grandmother, like granddaughter. That's what they say. Or, that's what I say, anyhow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to see the new comment I added for yesterday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, Hannah. You can take off the Stanford sweatshirt. Stanford lost to Oklahoma State in the Fiesta Bowl. In overtime, no less. I'm crying, I'm crying. I'm just crying here!

    ReplyDelete