Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday- B-I-N-G-O

It was a quiet day today until Kevin came up for a visit. After Ceil's nap, Kevin took Ceil to the Clearwater Legion.  Ceil and Kevin met up with Brian there for an evening of Burgers and Bingo. No one won but they all had a good time. Brian and Kevin had the Commander Burger which, by the looks of it, was indeed a fit name for it.  Tomorrow Denise is coming to bring Ceil to her house.  Ceil will help Denise take down her many Christmas trees and whatever other chores Denise has planned for Ceil.






1 comment:

  1. Serve me up a Commander Burger. Although, I'm not sure I could handle it. Better make it half a Commander Burger. Hmmm, maybe a fourth a Commander Burger. Oh, I give up. I'll just leave the Commander Burgers to the Commander, I mean, Brian.

    ReplyDelete