Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday Update

Ceil was up this morning with Linda, and was doing great.  The morning was quiet.  Linda and I were watching Christopher and decided to give him a bath in the pink basin for the fun of it.  I brought Ceil in during the bath and she smiled. and Linda said, "the third generation to use the pink tub".  Later, we had dinner with the Grimsleys' at Culver's and Ceil enjoyed the butter burger and fries.  Yum.  We spent the evening visiting with the Grimsley's.  A nice Saturday for Ceil.
Two lovely ladies on a Saturday morning

The third generation to use the pink tub.

1 comment:

  1. The pink tub! Oh no. I think I'm going to start crying just thinking about all the little babies who had a bath in the pink tub.

    Make sure to check out my comment for Friday, too. It isn't quite as sentimental. Some people might think maybe just the opposite!

    ReplyDelete