Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday Update - On the Road with Doug

Ceil was this morning and doing great!  Doug came right at 9:00 am as usual to spend the morning with Ceil.  I was off to run errands, etc.  When Doug and Ceil returned, I asked where they had been.  To my surprise, Doug said, "we went to the Albertville mall, and then Emma Krumbee's for lunch with Brian,"  Wow! what a Thursday morning for Ceil!. She really enjoyed it too!  Ceil had apple fritter french toast, (try saying that fast three times), eggs and a piece of coconut cream pie.  That was a whole day packed into the morning.  Ceil was ready for her afternoon nap when they returned.  I'm sure the evening will be dull by comparison.

1 comment:

  1. What's next? The Mall of America? Man, that Mom gets around. And the food. Apple fritter french toast? I've never had that once in my whole life! Now, that's what I call living!

    ReplyDelete