Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday - The First Day of Spring!

Ceil was up and doing great on this first day of spring.  We started the day off with a delightful french toast and sausage breakfast, made with Maxine's wonderful homemade bread.  Then, the deacon came with communion for Ceil.  A nice start to a damp and somewhat gloomy first day of spring. 
Ceil and Linda standing together on this first day of spring!

A hearty french toast breakfast with that wonderful bread that Maxine made for Ceil.

The many hats of Ceil!










2 comments:

  1. Oh-oh, am I in trouble. In my last comment I said I love Doris's bread, and it's Maxine's bread! Let me set the record straight. I love BOTH their bread, OK? So, no comments, please, about how could I possibly ever, ever have mixed up Doris's bread and Maxine's bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the hat with the big brim. It makes you look like a movie star. You'll always be a star in our book, Mom.

    ReplyDelete